Day ticket = £12 per person (7:30am till dusk)
* Please note that we can no longer take bookings for day tickets due to the popularity of the huts for overnight use, however day anglers are welcome if there is space on the day so telephone in the morning before travelling to check for availability.
Night /24 hours
- £25 per person if two people sharing,
- plus £5 per booking, for deep cleaning during the pandemic)
- Single occupancy £35 at weekends and peak times
- One person fishing, plus additional non fishing friend/partner = £35 per night
Evening tickets or part day tickets are not available during the pandemic.
Full payment must be made at time of booking by card.
*Please note that these huts are designed for two people but during the pandemic can only be used for one person unless you are both members of the same household. Hut change over time is midday regardless of arrival time unless otherwise agreed.
10% discount offered to members of the Angling Trust on proof of membership.
Payment must be made prior to fishing. Please have your card details ready when you call to book. Payment in full is required on booking.
Costs include a hut, toilet and shower facilities, use of landing net and unhooking mat.
No pole fishing is allowed at this venue. Carp rods only please.
All rubbish must be taken away.
To prevent disease, Follyfoot unhooking mats must be used, or as a liner for your own, and our landing nets must be used.Non-fishing partners welcome.